The ROE Chess Club is grateful for all our supporters. Chess is a game that children can learn and play for life. Your generous contributions help us to promote chess as a means of intellectual development and character building. It is more than a game!
- If you have a child in the instructor-led class at ROE and are not able to volunteer, you can fulfill your family support requirement by donating* an additional $200 (in addition to the standard tuition), which will go towards funding club operating costs.
- If you would just like to help our program, please consider making a donation*; goods and services are as equally appreciated as monetary support!
*Please contact us through the inquiry page if you would like to make a donation!
- King and Queen Supporter (A donation of $3,000 or more)
- Rook Supporter (A donation of $1,500 or more)
- Knight Supporter (A donation of $500 or more)
- Pawn Supporter (A donation of $100 or more)
- Friends of the Club (A donation up to $100)
Other areas of support:
- Tournament scholarships
- Learning scholarships
- Chess equipment (clocks, boards, pieces, books, apps, etc. See our current wish list.)
- Club Administrative cost (website, database, and other designs)